Everything you need to talk about Truece…
At a glance…
- Truece has developed a proprietary set of tools to help parents reduce conflict and stay organized before, during and after divorce. You can access these features via our smartphone app or web interface.
- Truece is based in the Pacific Northwest, with employees in Seattle, Vancouver and Portland.
- One interesting fact: many of our developers are also regional NW airline pilots.
What it does:
- Communication is safe and structured for high conflict situations. Messages are saved automatically, and cannot be edited or deleted by either parent.
- The smartphone app helps parents automatically track their parenting time based on geo-fenced triggers and calendar integration.
- Truece supports use by a single parent, ensuring that your ex’s decisions don’t affect your ability to use the app.
- Truece offers parent and lawyer friendly reporting, so you have access to all of your info and evidence in a convenient format.